About Hibari Medical, Boston
For the Japanese living in the U.S., the health of you and your family must be one of the most important and concerning issues. Our clinic is located in Boston, Massachusetts, providing medical care services in various fields such as internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, gynecology, dermatology, ophthalmology, and otolaryngology (ENT). We also offer telehealth services using video calls (Internet). In order to make you feel comfortable, we have Japanese speaking staff to take your call and greet you at the front desk.
If you live in states other than Massachusetts, for example in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and nearby states, please visit the Hibari Family Medical website.
Office Hours 617-917-9362
Mon-Sun by appointment only
At the moment, Hibari Medical, Boston is only offering telehealth services.
Our clinic will be opened soon.
Family Medicine: The Center of Primary Care
Unlike other specialties that are limited to a particular organ or disease, family physicians are the only specialists qualified to treat most ailments and provide comprehensive health care for people of all ages — from newborns to seniors. This looks like:
- Caring for patients regardless of age or health condition, sustaining an enduring and trusting relationship
- Understanding community-level factors and social determinants of health
- Serving as a patient's first contact for health concerns
- Navigating the health care system with patients, including specialist and hospital care coordination and follow-up
- Using data and technology to coordinate services and enhance care
- Considering the impact of health on a patient’s family
Telehealth Visit now available!
Telemedicine using online video calls is already popular in the U.S. Our clinic also offers telehealth services to those who live far away from our clinic or have difficulty vising our clinic due to poor physical condition. If you need medications, we can send your prescription to pharmacies near you.
Currently, the telehealth services for people who live in New Jersey, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, are available at Hibari Family Medical.